Last wednesday I handed in my notice to my current company. As of today (Wed) I have three weeks to go! I just love the feeling of knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel. In three weeks no more Tran**** (which I only ever seem to work on. I'll finally be learning C#, after three years of trying. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to get Team Leadership experience too!
- gMail or iCloud part 2 January 5, 2016
- gMail or iCloud December 30, 2014
- Unit Testing July 24, 2014
- The leap in memory technology from 2005 to 2014 – from global nerdy May 2, 2014
- The ultimate guide to solving ios battery drain April 10, 2014
Tags7 360 08000724256 accident acer achievement allotment apple april fool asp.net augmented reality avatars baby banjo kazooie beach big brother bird birds books bosworth water BT c# cabbage cauliflower channel 9 christmas cinema code decorating Development diy e71 event family food gaming garden gmail google harry potter holiday htc htc desire humour icloud ios iphone job Marble media microsoft mobile n95 8gb news nokia nursery orange OU photography pond projects railvision rambling rant rare scan security sky stephen king three veg virgin media weird wispa xbox